This product is Out of stock
The USB Plug-and-Play and Professional Unified Communications Camera for All Kinds of Businesses
The AVer CAM520 is designed to meet the unified communications and collaboration needs of a variety of businesses. Widely compatible and ideal for numerous applications and integration with other equipment, its full HD 1080p 60fps capability ensure high-quality real-time communication whether in conference rooms or industrial environments. Moreover, CAM520 provides a USB connection, perfect for software- or cloud-based video collaboration and other applications that require very high quality video.
Full HD 1080p 60fps Resolution
Full HD 1080p 60fps has never felt more lifelike! Even in poor lighting you can enjoy detailed, crystal-clear views of people and objects at the far site, and motion blur is nonexistent.
PTZ Camera with 18X Total Zoom
Boasting pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) and 18X zoom, the CAM520 will meet your needs for any kind of collaboration. Their quick auto-focus, fast lens, large aperture, subtle movement steps, and wide angle ensure an unbeatably smooth and lifelike video experience.
Up to 10 Camera Presets
No need to waste time panning and zooming manually during meetings – simply preset up to 10 locations ahead of time on the remote control, and you can shift the camera from a wide view of the room to a close-up of an object with just the press of a button.
Simply Plug and Play
Simply plug the CAM520's USB connector into a desktop or laptop, and you’re ready to go! With no need for device drivers, the CAM520 are able to provide top-quality video images at any time.
- Remote control
- 5m USB cable to PC (USB2.0 mini B to PC)
- Power supply
- Quick-start guide
- Tabletop/wall/ceiling mount
- 6.35mm tripod mounting screw
- Full HD 1080p 60fps
- Pan: ±130°; 0.45° step
- Tilt: +90°/-25°; 0.25° step
- Field of view (H): 72.5° (wide) ~ 6.3° (tele)
- Sensor: 1/2.8 low lux CMOS 2M pixel
- Resolution: full HD 1080p (1920x1080), HD 720p (1280x720), PAL (1024x576), VGA (640x480), QVGA (320x240), QQVGA (160x120) at 60fps, 30fps and 15fps
- Scan: progressive
- Zoom: 18X total zoom (12X optical zoom)
- Lens focal length: 3.9mm (wide) ~ 47.3mm (tele)
- Lens F#: 1.8 (wide) ~ 2.8 (tele)
- Auto Iris
- S/N ratio: >50dB
- Minimum illumination: 1 lx (50 IRE, F1.6, shutter 1/30)
- 2D and 3D denoise
- Backlight compensation
- Flip, mirror
- Minimum working distance: 1.5 meter
- Include table/wall/ceiling mount
- Kensington slot
- IR (Infrared)
- 10 camera presets (100 presets via VISCA)
- Windows® 7/ 8/8.1/10
- Mac OS® X 10.7 or higher
- Google Chromebook version 29.0.1547.70, Platform 4319.79.0
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
- 2 GB RAM or more
- USB 2.0 port
- AC 100V ~ 240V
- Consumption: EIAJ 12, 4A
- Physical characteristics: 0~40°C
- Operation humidity: 20%~80%
- Storage temperature: -20~60°C
- Storage humidity: 20%~80%
- Package dimensions: 370 x 252 x 275mm
- Package weight: 4.16kg/9.17lbs
- Camera: 180 x 140 x 182mm/1.5kg
- Remote control: 200 x 50 x 20mm/0.091kg
- RS232 adapter
Compliance and tools
- YUV, MJPEG, H.264 SVC, AVC (high and base profile)
- Multi-stream capable
- USB 2.0
- UVC (USB Video Class) 1.1 with H.264 extension
- VISCA via RS232*
- Downloadable diagnostic tool, field firmware upgrade tool, App for advanced features and settings *Please check AVer product web page for compatible VISCA commands and devices.
- Free download on Windows® and Mac® computers
- Compatible with SkypeTM Plugin for answering and hanging up via remote control
- Upgrade firmware automatically or manually control camera
- Set parameters and adjust camera image
- Diagnose operating status
- View live video
- 3-year: camera
- 1-year: accessories
- Skype™, Skype for Business, V-CUBE, Google Hangouts™, FaceTime, Cisco® Webex®, GoToMeeting, Adobe Connect, BlueJeans, Zoom, Vidyo, Fuze, WebRTC, CyberLink U Meeting®
* For Full HD support, please check with your software application provider for system/hardware requirements.
** Please register online to receive free 2 year warranty extension. For detailed warranty information, please contact an AVer local representative.
*** Specifications may vary depending on countries and are subject to change without notice.