The GFX, is a premium online. Any products you buy from GFX are from the ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURERS (OEM). It's an OEM to Consumers, and every product you buy is a BRAND NEW and comes with an ORIGINAL manufacturers India warranty and 24/7 support.
4K Conference Camera
The CAM540 brings AVer’s new SmartFrame auto-framing technology to 4K high definition video conferencing. With a wide field of view, the CAM540 is guaranteed to provide an incredible communication experience in your meeting room.
AVer SmartFrame Gets Your Meeting Started Fast
The CAM540 delivers AVer’s latest camera technology to your meeting room with AVer SmartFrame. SmartFrame maximizes the viewable field with auto-framing solution that effortlessly puts everyone in your meeting into frame fast and with no hassle. No more complex settings or time wasting controls simply click a single button and find the most comfortable distance for your meeting with the CAM540 and SmartFrame.
4K Ultra HD
The CAM540 supports a high-end Sony 4K CMOS that allows for 4K video to be captured at 30 frames per second, providing users with an unbelievably lifelike meeting experience.
High Detail 16X Total Zoom
The CAM540 is built with cutting edge 16X total zoom capability. Bringing an unseen level of clarity to video conferencing, the CAM540 maximizes your team’s collaboration with simple, easy, and efficient video communication.
Make an Impression with the CAM540’s Stylish New Design
The CAM540 offers a new sleek and fluid design for conferencing rooms. Compared to traditional designs, the CAM540 is elegant and compact to save you space. The CAM540 easily fits your modern meeting room and provides an experience that both novices and experts can enjoy in style.
The CAM540 provides a simple, easy to use experience. With a USB3.1 Gen1 Type-C cable, the CAM540 allows for simple plug-and-play functionality that means no more complicated settings. Plug in the camera and within seconds you’re ready to experience video collaboration with any video conferencing application and cloud service you’re familiar with.
Analytics for Efficient Meeting Rooms
The CAM540 provides an analytics API so enterprises and third-party software providers can obtainpeople-counting data for better understanding of meeting-space usage.
Reliable Video and Outstanding Quality
AVer's quality manufacturing process ensures that the CAM540 is always ready for use. Designed for durability, the CAM540 camera is built to be durable and reliable. With AVer’s industry leading 3+2 years warranty program, we make sure that AVer is always there with the support you deserve.
- Ultra-crystal clear image support up to 4K
- Frame rate: 4K, 1080p , 720p , 640x480, 320x240
- SmartFrame: Automatic FOV adjustment to fit all participants
- 16X Zoom
- Auto focus: minimum working distance 1 meter
- 86° Wide field of view
- Back light compensation and 2D noise reduction technology for optimizing light balance in different conditions
- Standard tripod screw holes
- Analytics API: Enterprises and third-party software providers can obtain people-counting data for better understanding of meeting-space usage
Motorized Pan and Tilt Movement
- Pan: ±160°
- Tilt: +90° (up) -30° (down)
- 10 camera presets (through remote control)
- Quiet and smooth pan and Tilt movement
- 12V power adaptor
- Mini DIN6 for RS232 connection
- USB Type C connector
- YUV, MJPEG
- 2.0, 3.1 Gen1
- UVC (USB Video Class) 1.1
- IR remote control
- VISCA/pelco P/pelco D via RS232
- UVC/ plug-and play
Security and mount
- Camera mount included for wall or ceiling
- Kensington slot
- Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
- Google Chromebook version 29.0.1547.70, Platform 4319.79.0
- 2.4GHz Intel® Core 2 Duo processor
- 2GB RAM or more
- USB 3.1 Gen1 port
- Compatible with SkypeTM Plugin for answering and hanging up via remote control
- Upgrade firmware automatically or manually
- Control camera
- Set parameters and adjust camera ima
- Diagnose operating status
- View live video
- Free download on Windows® and Mac® computer
- AC 100V ~240V, 50/60Hz, 3 meters
- Consumption: 12V, 2A
- Operation temperature: 0 ~40°C
- Operation humidity: 20% ~80%
- Storage temperature: -20 ~60°C
- Storage humidity: 20% ~80%
- Package dimensions: 227*189*261mm
- Package weight: 2.54 kg
- Camera: 97.8 x 130.7 x 171.1 mm/1.5kg
- Remote control: 200 x 50 x 21 mm/0.09kg
- Remote control
- Power adapter
- USB3.1 type-C to type-A (6ft)
- USB3.1 type-A to type-C adapter
- Quick-start guide
- Metal mount, tripod screw
- Mini DIN6 to RS232 adapter
- 16ft USB 2.0 cable
- Camera : 3+2 year
- Accessories: 1 year
- Adobe Connect, Blue Jeans, CyberLink U Meeting®, Cisco WebEx®, Google Hangout, GoToMeeting™, Intel® Unite™, Microsoft® Lync™, Skype™,Skype for Business, V-Cube, vMix, WebRTC, Wirecast, XSplit, ZOOM
- DC 12V
- Kensington security slot
** Please register online to receive free 2 year warranty extension. For detailed warranty information, please contact an AVer representative.
*** Specifications may vary depending on countries and are subject to change without notice.