Blackmagic Design 12G SFP Optical Module
12G optical fiber module that works in SD, HD and Ultra HD for adding optical fiber to your Mini Converter Optical Fiber 12G.
- Add Fiber Module to BMD Studio Camera 4K
- Run Optical Fiber up to 28 Miles Away
- Supports 12G-SDI, 10-Bit 4:2:2 Output
- ATEM Camera Converter Not Required
The fully backward compatible 12G BD SFP Optical Module Adapter from Blackmagic Design is a Bidirectional SFP Optical Tranceivers module which allows you to add an LC fiber optic connection to the Blackmagic Mini Converter Optical Fiber 12G, Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K, Teranex Converter, ATEM hardware (such as the ATEM Talkback Converter 4K), or any other professional device that supports SFP cages with this 12G SFP Optical Module. 12G data support SD, HD, and 4K/60p resolutions.
Blackmagic 12G BD SFP Optical Module Adapter adds an affordable way to increase camera coverage at live events because it lets broadcasters place cameras up to 10 miles away from their switchers, routers, and decks using low cost optical fiber cable. That makes it perfect for placing cameras around any studio, for use at outdoor sporting events or even concerts and theatrical performances in large venues.
Compatible list of Blackmagic optical fiber video equipment:
- • Blackmagic Mini Converter Optical Fiber 12G
- • Blackmagic Studio Camera 4K 2
- • Blackmagic ATEM Talkback Converter 4K
- • Blackmagic ATEM Studio Converter
- • Blackmagic Teranex AV
- • Blackmagic Teranex Express
- • Blackmagic Teranex Mini Optical to HDMI 12G
- • Blackmagic Teranex Mini HDMI to Optical 12G
- • Blackmagic Duplicator 4K
- • Blackmagic UltraStudio 4K Extreme 3
- • Blackmagic DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G