Portable G-Technology G-DRIVE ev RaW 1TB/2TB/4TB Hard Drive & Rugged Bumper
For where creativity takes you
Equipped with a protective rubber bumper and a durable, lightweight enclosure, the G-DRIVE ev RaW drive delivers storage that’s ready to take a few bumps through the day. Capacities up to 4TB1and read speeds up to 136MB/s2 let you quickly access all your work so you can get to your next project in no time, while ev Series compatibility simplifies your workflow when used with the G-SPEED Shuttle with ev Series Bay Adapters storage solution.
Product Details:Evolution Series Compatibility
Plug a G-DRIVE ev RaW drive into a G-SPEED Shuttle with ev Series Bay Adapters storage solution and quickly offload, or easily back up media to help simplify your workflow.
A durable rubber bumper adds an extra layer of shock resistance and helps protect the G-DRIVE ev RaW drive against drops of up to 1.5m3, so it can take a few bumps through the day.
Featherweight Stature.Heavyweight Strength.
A custom polycarbonate enclosure has been engineered to be strong and light, delivering durable storage you can depend on.
Space to Save Your Work
Offering up to 4TB of capacity, the G-DRIVE ev RaW drive is right at the sweet spot of storage so you can save all of your important videos, photos, and audio files, wherever you go.
USB 3.0 and USB-C Cables Included
Plug-and-play USB 3.0 connectivity delivers ready-made storage right out of the box, and with an extra USB-C cable, you’re prepared for what’s next.
Perfect for Mac and Windows
Formatted for Mac out of the box, the G-DRIVE ev RaW drive natively supports Time Machine and FileVault, while installing the Windows compatibility software lets you easily transfer content to and from your PC.
- Capacity - 1 TB to 4 TB
- Interface - (1) USB3.0,(1) SATA
- Transfer Rate - up to 136MB/s
- Drive - 2.5"
- macOS; 10.9 +
- Windows 10, 8.1, 7 (install compatibility software)
Dimensions (L X W X H) - 5.14" x 3.29" x 0.65"
- G-DRIVE ev RaW hard drive
- Removable bumper
- USB-A to USB Micro-B cable (works with 3.0 & 2.0)
- Micro-USB to USB-C cable works with Thunderbolt 3 & USB-C
- Quick Start Guide
3-Year Limited Warranty
1. As used for storage capacity, 1GB = 1 billion bytes and 1TB = one trillion bytes. Actual user capacity may be less, depending on operating environment. | 2. Based on read speed, unless otherwise specified. As used for transfer rate, megabyte per second (MB/s) = one million bytes per second. Performance will vary depending on your hardware and software components and configurations. | 3. On a carpeted concrete floor.