This product is Out of stock
- Your hands will enjoy the low-profile, whisper-quiet keys and standard layout with full-size F-keys and number pad.
- The slim keyboard isn’t just sleek—it’s tough with a spill-resistant design, sturdy tilt legs and durable keys.
- You simply plug it into a USB port on your desktop, laptop or netbook computer and start using it right away.
- You’ll enjoy a comfortable and quiet typing experience thanks to the low-profile keys that barely make a sound and standard layout with full-size F-keys and number pad.
- Liquid drains out of the keyboard, so you don’t have to worry about ruining your investment with accidental spills.
- The keyboard has a thin profile that adds a sleek look to your desk while keeping your hands in a more comfortable, neutral position.
- The keys can last up to 10 million keystrokes so you can keep typing long after many keyboards have called it quits.
- You can extend the sturdy folding legs to increase the keyboard tilt by 8 degrees to address your personal ergonomic needs.
- Setup is simple—you just plug it into a USB port on your desktop, laptop or netbook computer and start using it right out of the box.
- The bold, bright white characters make the keys easier to read—perfect for those with less-than-perfect vision. They’re less likely to wear off, too.
- You get the high quality and reliability that’s made Logitech the global leader for keyboards and mice at a price you can afford—plus a 3-year warranty.
- It keeps your hands in a more natural position so you can type in greater comfort.
Height: 155 mm
Width: 450 mm
Depth: 23.5 mm
Weight: 550 g
Cable length: 150 cm
- Spill-resistant design 3Tested under limited conditions (maximum of 60 ml liquid spillage). Do not immerse the keyboard in liquid.
- 10-Key Number pad
- Caps lock indicator light
- Num lock indicator light
- Up to 10 million keystrokes (excludes number lock key)
- Key type: Deep profile
Black plastics: 51% post-consumer recycled material
- PACKAGE CONTENTS
- User Documentation
3-year Limited hardware warranty
- PART NUMBER
What you need
- Windows® 7, 8, 10 or later
- Available USB port