This product is Out of stock
- Fluid Head with 26.5 lb Maximum Load
- Aluminum Tripod, Mid-Level Spreader
- Leveling Ball, Carry Bag
- 4-Step Counterbalance System
- Flat Base Head with 3/8"-16 Thread
- 504PLONGR-1 Sliding Quick Release Plate
- Bubble Level, Aluminum Construction
Support your camera rig with the 504X Flat-Base Fluid Video Head and Aluminum Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader from Manfrotto. The system features the 504X fluid tripod head, the MVTTWINMA aluminum tripod, a leveling ball to adapt the head to the tripod, and a carry bag.
The head features a 26.5 lb maximum load, a pan bar, a quick release plate, a counterbalance system with four presets, and its open bridge design that provides a stable, smooth performance and reduces weight. Its flat base with a 3/8"-16 female mounting thread allows compatibility with a wide range of tripods, monopods, sliders, jibs, and dollies, and a variety of rigs.
The twin-leg aluminum tripod provides a 55 lb maximum load and a 75/100mm ball head mount, and it features a mid-level spreader for additional stability. The 504X head mounts onto the MVTTWINMA tripod using the included leveling ball. A carry bag is included to store and transport the entire system.
The 504X Fluid Video Head with Flat Base from Manfrotto features an open bridge design that provides a stable, smooth performance while reducing weight. The head's patented bridge technology allows for a wider top surface and longer sliding plate that add stability and balance. The head features a flat base with a 3/8"-16 female mounting thread that allows compatibility with a wide range of tripods, monopods, sliders, jibs, and dollies, and a variety of rigs.
With its ability to support up to 26.5 lb, the 504X can be used with a variety of video and photo cameras and rigs. The pan and tilt counterbalance system includes four presets from 0 to 4.8 to 9.7 to 14.3 lb, enabling proper balance no matter what the camera's size or weight.
At the same time, variable friction components with clearly marked degree scales and vibration-free movement bring new levels of fine-tuning to your tilts and pans. A leveling bubble keeps horizons from tilting, even in the dark, while independent disc-brake locks make sure the head stays secure when at rest.
Whether you're using a pro camcorder or an accessorized DSLR, the 504X provides a 504PLONGR-1 sliding quick release plate with 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 threads to balance the camera properly on your rig. The head is made from durable aluminum and includes a pan bar that can be attached via rosettes on either the right or left side to help create smooth pan-and-tilt movements.
- Fluid drag system for precise, smooth movements
- Wide top surface and long sliding plate for extra stability and balance while using video or photo equipment
- Four-step counterbalance system ensures quick setup and optimal performance
- Rigid structure for maximum precision and improved responsiveness
- Lightweight aluminum for optimum balance of strength and size
The Manfrotto Aluminum Twin Leg Video Tripod with Mid-Level Spreader is a two-stage tripod with a 100mm bowl and a rigid internal leg lock mechanism. A 100-to-75mm bowl adapter is included, so you get the flexibility to use 100 or 75mm video heads. The tripod features twin spiked feet with rubber overshoes, allowing for use on various terrain as well as on flat, smooth surfaces. It supports up to 55 lb and has a maximum working height of 60", minimum height of 23", and folded length of a compact 27".
The tripod comes with a mid-level spreader with telescopic arms for added stability and for setting the leg angles accurately. The spreader is removable and the optional Manfrotto 165MV ground spreader can be attached instead. The tripod is also compatible with the Manfrotto 114MV and 181B dollies, sold separately.
- Two-stage tripod with a 100mm bowl
- Rigid internal leg lock mechanism
- Includes aluminum 100-to-75mm bowl adapter
- Twin spiked feet with rubber overshoes
- 55 lb payload
- 60" maximum height
- 23" minimum height
- 27" folded length
- Mid-level spreader with telescopic arms
- Optional 165MV ground spreader supported
- Compatible with the optional Manfrotto 114MV and 181B dollies
Head Mount Type
100 mm Bowl
Maximum Working Height
60" / 152.40 cm
Minimum Working Height
23" / 58.42 cm
27" / 68.6 cm
7.2 lb / 3.27 kg
Rubber, Dual Spiked
In the Box:Manfrotto 504X Fluid Video Head with Flat Base
- Pan Handle
- 504PLONGR-1 Quick Release Plate
- Limited 6-Month Manufacturer Warranty
100mm to 75mm Bowl Adapter Ring
Limited 6-Month Warranty
- Leveling Ball
- Carry Bag