Limited Stock Available!
RICOH THETA V
360° for movie.
Advanced model with greatly improved video performance, transfer speed and extensibility.
Striving for ease-of-use with amazing high performance.
Records natural 360° still images and videos with high resolution and highly precise stitch image processing.
Supports various shooting scenarios using a variety of shooting modes.
Produces incredibly realistic spherical video by shooting video in 4K (3840 x 1920, 29.97fps).
Supports 360° live streaming in 4K. Transmits excellent quality real-looking video to the world.
Equipped with a 4-channel microphone. 4 microphones are built into the camera to independently record sound from 4 different directions when shooting video.
Uses Qualcomm’s “Snapdragon™”. Transfer speed for both still images and videos has been dramatically improved.
Enable everyone to easily enjoy 360°.
Metallic gray, a timeless color that looks high-class no matter the situation.
Thin and lightweight body that optimizes internal components using a proprietary folded optics system.
Create your own images using editing functions.
Records 4K video and 360° spatial audio for a more realistic VR world.
Use the dedicated editing apps “THETA+” to easily put the finishing touches to eye-catching work.
Use the dedicated apps to easily share your work from anywhere with people all over the world.
Upload to the theta360.com, a website dedicated to sharing 360-degree images. Anyone can easily display their 360° images anywhere in the world.
Convenient dedicated apps are available for both PC and smartphone. Enjoy the world more with RICOH THETA.
Upload 360° photos at Facebook and LINE as it is. Easily share the 360° world with friends.
Post the proccessed images and videos using “THETA+” to Instagram and Twitter.
Adopts Android™ base system for the OS. Use plug-ins to customize your own THETA.
Companies and individuals all over the world can develop plug-ins, in addition to RICOH developed plug-ins.
- Release date 9/2017
- Exterior/external dimensions 45.2 mm (W) x 130.6 mm (H) x 22.9 mm (17.9 mm *5) (D)
- Weight Approx. 121 g
- Still image resolution 5376×2688
Video resolution/frame rate/bit rate 4K，H264: 3840×1920/29.97fps/56Mbps
4K，H265: 3840×1920/29.97fps/32Mbps *7
2K，H265: 1920×960/29.97fps/8Mbps *7
Live streaming resolution/frame rate (USB) 4K，H264: 3840×1920/29.97fps/120Mbps
- Microphone 4ch
Internal memory/Number of photos that can be recorded, time *2 Approx. 19GB
Still image: Approx. 4,800 photos
Video (time per recording): Max. 5 minutes/25 minutes *1 *6
Video (total recording time): Approx. 40 minutes (4K, H.264)/approx. 130 minutes (2K, H.264)
- Compatible accessories Tripod/stand (includes tripod mount hole),Waterproof case (TW-1),3D microphone (TA-1)
- Bundled items Soft case and USB cable
- Object distance Approx. 10cm - ∞ (from front of lens)
Shooting mode Still image: Auto, shutter priority, ISO priority, manual*1
Live streaming: Auto
- Exposure control mode Program AE, Shutter speed priority AE, ISO sensitivity AE, Manual exposure
- Exposure compensation Still image: Manual compensation (-2.0 - +2.0EV, 1/3EV step) *1
ISO sensitivity (standard output sensitivity) Still image: (Automatic) ISO64 - 1600
(ISO priority mode) ISO64 - 3200 *1
(Manual mode)ISO64 - 3200 *1
Video: ISO64 - 6400
Live streaming: ISO64 - 6400
White balance mode Still image: Auto, Outdoor, Shade, Cloudy, Incandescent light 1, Incandescent light 2, Daylight color fluorescent light, Natural white fluorescent light, White fluorescent light, Light bulb color fluorescent light, Color Temperature (2500 K to 10000K)*1
Live streaming: Auto
Shutter speed Still image: (Automatic) 1/25000 - 1/8 seconds,
(Shutter priority mode) 1/25000 - 1/8 seconds *1
(Manual mode) 1/25000 - 60 seconds *1
Video: 1/25000 - 1/30 seconds
Live streaming: 1/25000 - 1/30 second
Shooting functions*8 Noise reduction
Shooting with self-timer
shooting with multi brackets
- Power source Lithium ion battery (built in) *3
Battery life Still image: Approx. 300 photos *4
Video: Approx. 80 minutes *4
Compression method Still image: JPEG (Exif Ver2.3)
Video: MP4 (Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, H.265*7, Audio: AAC-LC (mono) + Linear PCM (4ch spatial audio))
Live streaming: (Video: H.264, Audio: AAC-LC (mono))
- External interface Micro-USB: USB 2.0, microphone terminal
- Remote release CA-3-compatible
- Lens configuration 7 elements in 6 groups
- Lens_F value F2.0
- Image sensor_size 1/2.3 CMOS (x2)
- Effective pixels Approx. 12 megapixels (x2)
- Output pixels Equivalent to approx. 14 megapixels
Wireless compliance standard IEEE802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4GHz/5GHz)*9
IEEE802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz only)
Wireless supported channels 2.4GHz: 1 to 11ch
5GHz: W52 (36/40/44/48ch)*9
- Wireless communication protocol (WLAN) HTTP (Open Spherical Camera API compatible)
- Wireless communication protocol (Bluetooth) GATT (Generic Attribute Profile)
- Usage temperature range 0°C - 40°C
- Usage humidity range 90% or less
- Storage temperature range -20°C - 60°C