This product is Out of stock
- True-to-life precision room-scale tracking. Ultra-vibrant screen colours. Incredibly high contrast and uber-realistic sounds. VIVE Pro is engineered for professional-grade VR.
- Hi-Res Headset (HMD) + 3D Spatial Audio
Optimised Ergonomics for Exceptional Comfort
- Latest SteamVR Tracking System
- Wireless Powered by Intel® WiGig
- High-Resolution AMOLED Screens
Benefit from full room precision tracking during VR sessions, with vibrant screen colours, high contrast and realistic sounds for an incredibly immersive experience. The VIVE Pro is engineered for professional-grade VR taking your projects to the next level.
SPOT EVERY DETAIL
See the difference with the unbelievable VIVE Pro. Featuring high-resolution AMOLED screens, with super-rich colours and contrast, dazzle the eye and bring your imagination to life. With a stunning 2880 x 1600 resolution at 615PPI, an increase of 78% pixels.
3D SPATIAL AUDIO
When you are experiencing VR the sound is just as important as the visuals for a fully immersive experience. With the VIVE Pro, you can hear every word as intended by the creator.
The Hi-Res certified HMD and headphones are now integrated with 3D spatial sound to deliver for true-to-life immersive audio. The powerful amplifier can drive high-impedance headphones - creating soundscapes that will change your world.
The dual microphones allow for active noise cancellation as well as enabling Alert Mode and Conversation Mode - so you hear your surroundings while being immersed in any realities without the need of taking off the headset.
DESIGNED FOR COMFORT
Optimized from the top down for ergonomic comfort. Headset weight is evenly distributed to achieve a balanced centre of gravity. Suits a wide range of head shapes and sizes and is adjustable for different pupillary distances. VIVE Pro is ideal for extended sessions in VR.
SteamVR™ Base Station 2.0
UP TO 100m2 *
Expand your horizons by adding additional base stations to track even larger interactive room-scale space.
*Up to 10m x 10m using four SteamVR Base Station 2.0. The included two base stations support up to 5m x 5m.
- Sub-Millimeter Precise Tracking
- Large-Scale Tracked Areas
- Ideal for Multiuser VR
- Screen: Dual AMOLED 3.5" diagonal
- Resolution: 1440 x 1600 pixels per eye (2880 x 1600 pixels combined)
- Refresh rate: 90 Hz
- Field of view: 110 degrees
- Audio: Hi-Res certificate headset, Hi-Res certificate headphones (removable), High impedance headphones support
- Input: Integrated microphones
- Connections: Bluetooth, USB-C port for peripherals
- Sensors: SteamVR Tracking, G-sensor, gyroscope, proximity, IPD sensor
- Ergonomics: Eye relief with lens distance adjustment, Adjustable IPD, Adjustable headphones, Adjustable head strap
- Sensors: SteamVR Tracking 2.0
- Input: Multifunction trackpad, Grip buttons, dual-stage trigger, System button, Menu button,
- Use per charge: Approx. 6 hours
- Connections: Micro-USB charging port
- Tracked Area Requirements
- Standing /seated:
- No min. space requirements
- A minimum play area of 2m x 1.5m is required, while the maximum size is 7m x 7m
Minimum Computer Specification:
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX1060 or AMD Radeon ™ RX480, equivalent or better. View the complete list >
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4590 or AMD FX™ 8350, equivalent or better.
- Memory: 4 GB RAM or more
- Video out: DisplayPort 1.2 or newer
- USB ports: 1x USB 3.0 or newer port
- Operating system: Windows® 7, Windows® 8.1 or later, Windows® 10
- Upgrade to Windows® 10 for the best results with the dual front-facing cameras
- Recommended Graphics for the best experience is NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070/Quadro P5000 or above, or AMD Radeon™ Vega 56 or above.
- A driver is required to be downloaded and installed before using VIVE Pro's dual cameras on Windows® 7.
- VIVE Pro Headset
- SteamVR 2.0 controllers x 2
- SteamVR 2.0 Base Stations
- Link Box
- Chargers and accessories