This product is Out of stock
1. Ergonomic Wooden Side Handle for Securely Carrying Handheld Gimbals.
2. Reduce Arm Fatigue and Provide Accessory Mounts.
3. 1/4" -20 & ARRI 3/8" -16 Threads & Cold shoe Mounts.
4. Can Be Configured for Right or Left Hand.
5. Built-In Flat Head Screwdriver Stores on the Bottom.
SmallRig Wooden Side Handle for DJI Ronin-S/SC/RS 2/RSC 2 & ZHIYUN CRANE 2S/2/V2 & MOZA Air 2/AirCorss 2 Gimbals BSS2222 is designed to reduce arm fatigue and provide accessory mounts when shooting with your gimbals. This ergonomic handle enables you to hold your gimbals with two hands to reduce the weight stress on one hand. It connects to the bottom of the gimbal via 1/4" -20 or 3/8"-16 screws, or a combination of both. Featuring 1/4”-20, ARRI 3/8”-16 locating holes and integrated cold shoe for accessory attachment, such as Monitor Mount 2905 and 2903. The handle can be configured for right or left hand based on your needs. A flat head screwdriver is included to secure the mounting screw and stores it on the bottom.
Designer: Tracy Joy
DJI RS 2/RSC 2
Zhiyun Crane 2S/Crane 2/Crane V2 Series
Moza Air 2/AirCross 2
Any handheld gimbal with 1/4"-20 or 3/8"-16 threaded hole on the bottom.
1 x Handle
1 x Allen Wrench
Package Dimensions: 180x180x80mm
Net Weight: 350g
Package Weight: 435g
Material(s): Aluminum Alloy, Wood